- Promote adequate and affordable housing, economic opportunity, and a suitable living environment free from discrimination.
- Create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity.
- Support residents in their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.
- Honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner.
- Create and maintain public confidence in the Authority’s operations and staff.
- Ensure that the facilities owned and managed by the Clinton Housing Authority are marketable in the community and are appealing to residents.
- Enable the Clinton Housing Authority staff to improve their performance through appropriate vision, training, and career development.
- Establish performance goals that meet or exceed industry standards.
- Assist the Town, State and Federal government in identifying and addressing housing needs.